fredag, december 09, 2011

Lucka Nr 9: Om en låt du gillar

Little sister don't you worry about a thing today
Take the heat from the sun
Little sister I know that everything is not ok
But you're like honey on my tongue

True love never can be rent
But only true love can keep beauty innocent

I could never take a chance
Of losing love to find romance
In the mysterious distance
Between a man and a woman
No I could never take a chance
‘Cos I could never understand
The mysterious distance
Between a man and a woman

You can run from love
And if it's really love it will find you
Catch you by the heel
But you can't be numb for love
The only pain is to feel nothing at all
How can I hurt when I'm holding you?

Det här är en låt som betyder mycket för mig. Lyssnade mycket på den under gymnasiet och när någon frågar mig idag om en låt jag verkligen tycker om kommer alltid denna upp i min tanke. Från början tror jag att jag fastnade mycket för meningen Little sister don't you worry about a thing today. Det kändes bra. Låten är skriven av Bono och framförd med U2 men är inte så känd. Lyssna här. 
How can I hurt when I'm holding you?

Resten av kalendern hittar du här

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar